Best Change

Read our Advertising Disclaimer


Results 1 to 50 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    162

    How to start a trade through forex?

    Starting forex trading is easy. All you need a broker, an internet connection with pc or mobile and a little bit of money. In Eurotrader you can start with only $50 capital. Most of the brokers take a minimum of $100. However, trading is not about capital, it is about how much knowledge and skill you have. So, try to focus on gaining knowledge and skill first. Profit will come eventually.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,331
    Traders can trade anytime from anywhere in the forex market. It makes forex trading very exciting among retailers. Many successful traders trade forex just for their livelihood. However, most traders lose money in the forex market. The main reason for losing their money is not having the right trading plan or system. Trader also need broker to trade. As for me I trade with Forex4you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    For a beginner, the best option is to start with a demo account. When I started working in this industry, I used a demo account of the Amarkets broker. At work, this option seemed to me the most interesting.

  4. #4
    for a start it would be nice to choose the broker you want to work with, and then try yourself on demo and cents, the main thing is not to rush to drain large amounts

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    I started by teaching. I chose the broker Amarkets for work and began to study. At work, this option turned out to be excellent, and it brought me really good money.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    I started by teaching. I chose the broker Amarkets for work and began to study. At work, this option turned out to be excellent, and it brought me really good money.
    I have been doing Forex Trading for more than 10 years now. It is important for a trader to use a Forex Broker that is Reputed and also Reliable. This is why i am using FXOpen as they are True ECN Forex Brokers.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    719
    With certainty Forex trading can’t be predicated and no one is able to control what will happen. Any time you may face loss if you don’t improve your trading skill and if you don’t use any money management. TP Global FX is the broker in my trading life who is helping me in increasing my trading profit in this uncertain market by decreasing the loss. They provide different money and risk management techniques.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    794
    As for me, it is definitely necessary to start with a demo account. When I started working with the broker ExpertOption, I started with the demo account.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Starting with a small deposit is the most correct option, because this is the only way a trader can protect himself. When I started working with broker Amarkets, the amount was only $100.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    794
    I believe that it is always necessary to start with a small amount. He himself began with the broker ExpertOption also with small money, because it is so much safer for the trader himself.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    45
    Before trading, you must undergo training from yourself as a broker and creator, always such a strategy and thanks to which you can enter the market and start earning

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballakelv View Post
    Before trading, you must undergo training from yourself as a broker and creator, always such a strategy and thanks to which you can enter the market and start earning
    It is very important for traders to be able to learn and understand how the Forex market work. If they are willing to spend time in the business than they would be able to develop special trading skills that are required for getting the success.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    998
    If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by John Miller View Post
    If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.
    When you are trading with a Forex Broker that offers you many of the Features then it becomes profitable for you. FXOpen Broker offers New Clients 90 day Cashback and also it is a ECN Forex Broker. This is why i am trading with FXOpen for more than 10 years now with a regular income from the Forex trading business.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    I started working with a demo account of the Amarkets broker. In terms of work, this was the most interesting option for me, because I could both learn and make a profit later, based on the results of my training.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Like to me, it's pretty easy to start. Just choose the right broker to work with, and register. much harder to earn first profit))

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    794
    Starting to work in this industry is quite simple. The question is different - how to start working and making a profit)) This is already a much more difficult task.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    205
    You should learn forex first. Without learning forex you can't earn profits from the forex market. If you start trading without learning then you can't survive in the forex market. There is no alternative way of learning. I always try to learn something new. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    To gain a wider level of knowledge, it is really important for a trader to have experience with companies. For example, I started working with a demo account broker Amarkets, and I consider it the best option.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    585
    Before starting trading, you should first learn basic trading techniques on the Freshforex demo account and take part in the online masterclass to be better prepared to trade on a real account later.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    101
    Forex trading is not easy and that’s why we have to be very careful when doing it, as there is no way we can afford to take risk at all. It is must to done through plans. To begin it all, we should look towards meta trader 4 platform, and after that it should be very much about good strategy and method aside from a good broker like mine in IronFX. If we combine all these right, it will automatically lead us to gaining and able to succeed as well.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    9
    In order to start working in the Forex market, you need to decide on a broker who will provide you with access to the market. This is a very important step and must be taken seriously. After all, in the end, the broker is your partner with whom you will do business.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    262
    Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps. Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Tpglobalfx helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    126
    Well technically it is easy to just open a trade. It is not so easy though when you want to not lose all your money It's can be difficult to get things right.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    It is worth realizing that it is very important for a beginner to start with a demo account. When I started working in this industry, I used a demo account from broker Amarkets. As for me, this is the best option for work.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    28
    It is necessary to decide on a broker that will make it possible to make good money and feel comfortable in this area, so I chose Amarkets for myself, where there are also experienced managers, and there are no problems with withdrawing funds.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauricar View Post
    It is necessary to decide on a broker that will make it possible to make good money and feel comfortable in this area, so I chose Amarkets for myself, where there are also experienced managers, and there are no problems with withdrawing funds.
    We need to understand that if the Forex trading broker that is being used by us is trusted like FXOpen and has lower spreads we can get the success.


  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    30
    After we master the learning side, we must learn to put into practice the best method of generalizing practice are demo - account.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    the best option is to start with training. This is the most appropriate choice that can allow the trader to get positive work results.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    the best option is to start with training. This is the most appropriate choice that can allow the trader to get positive work results.
    Forex trading is a type of business that would require intensive Efforts from the Forex trader so that they can learn about trading and start getting some result.

  31. #31
    it is always worth starting with training, because forex is such an occupation where you cannot achieve anything without experience and knowledge

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedarrasan View Post
    it is always worth starting with training, because forex is such an occupation where you cannot achieve anything without experience and knowledge
    Forex trading is a type of business that will require intensive training what trader needs to be ready and you also need to give proper time to understand this business.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    The best option for the start is a demo account, and then a small deposit. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I acted in this way, and was quite pleased with the results.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    The best option for the start is a demo account, and then a small deposit. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I acted in this way, and was quite pleased with the results.
    When the traders are starting the Forex Business one of the main concerns is the starting amount of Investments that is required. The International Forex Broker FXOpen has ECN Trading Facility with only 100 USD as starting Funds.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    84
    you need to start only with good training and practice, so it really needs too much to gain at least some experience, and many miss it

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkarie View Post
    you need to start only with good training and practice, so it really needs too much to gain at least some experience, and many miss it
    If we will keep doing a lot of Practice in doing our trades then our Trading skills will also start to improve and we can become Better Traders.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    405
    for a start, I would choose a broker for myself, so that later you do not have problems with this, and this is not so easy to do, and then just learn from the demo and gain experience

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedriarekh View Post
    for a start, I would choose a broker for myself, so that later you do not have problems with this, and this is not so easy to do, and then just learn from the demo and gain experience
    I choose to do my Forex trading with the TRUE ECN Forex Broker FXOpen as they have the Lowest Spreads in the ECN Trading accounts.
    See Below the screenshots


  39. #39
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    I believe that starting a career as a trader is necessary only with a demo account. Otherwise, the chances of getting a negative result are too high.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    I believe that starting a career as a trader is necessary only with a demo account. Otherwise, the chances of getting a negative result are too high.
    If we want to make our career in the Forex markets we will need to use a Demo Trading account so that we can start making income from our trades without any problems.

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    405
    if you have a desire for this, then it will not be difficult to start, you somehow start some kind of occupation, this is the same, the main thing is to have the right approach

  42. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedriarekh View Post
    if you have a desire for this, then it will not be difficult to start, you somehow start some kind of occupation, this is the same, the main thing is to have the right approach
    We need to understand this fact that if our trading skills are good we can easily get income and also become better traders in this business.

  43. #43
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    I believe that it is very important for a trader to start working with a demo account. At least when I started working with broker Amarkets, I started that way, and was able to get a pretty positive result.

  44. #44
    I am always happier trying out new indicators, but there must be a proper way to do things, as that’s only way we get profitable results. I always love to try news, as sometimes due to that, we are able to create really solid stuff. I am using FreshForex broker, it is very good and creates a really solid platform by which we can be tension free in trying these stuff, it is obviously impossible in otherwise situation.

  45. #45
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    111
    In order to start trading on forex, just stove, study this market and understand what conditions you must fulfill in order to earn here on the same necessary training and practice.

  46. #46
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    The most important thing is to learn at least the basics of trading. It should be understood that the work of a trader is far from being as simple as it might seem at first glance.

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    The most important thing is to learn at least the basics of trading. It should be understood that the work of a trader is far from being as simple as it might seem at first glance.
    We need to understand the importance of doing our foreign exchange trading with good planning and execution so that the profit will start coming.

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    405
    you need to start with a reliable and high-quality broker so that you are not thrown at your own money, but I recommend such an option as Amarkets, here you will have no problems at work and you will trade reliably

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedriarekh View Post
    you need to start with a reliable and high-quality broker so that you are not thrown at your own money, but I recommend such an option as Amarkets, here you will have no problems at work and you will trade reliably
    We need to learn doing our trades with the help of a Forex trading broker that has a very good and International reputation and this is why i choose to trade with FXOpen

  50. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    405
    It's best to start with a demo, of course, so as not to spend money and learn a little, although you can start with small accounts, it will be more useful

Similar Threads

  1. I start Forex trader.
    By Pat Clemons in forum Forex General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2020, 10:06 PM
  2. How much start-up investment you need for first trade?
    By sam9630 in forum Forex General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2014, 08:08 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:18 AM
  4. some reasons to start trading forex
    By smithlover84 in forum Trading strategies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:44 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •