Best Change

Read our Advertising Disclaimer


Results 1 to 46 of 46
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    162

    Psychological aspects of trading

    The only strategy cannot give you success in forex trading. Traders need to know about the psychological aspects of trading. Trading is all about your mind unless you are trading with EA. Motional trading is dangerous trading. Traders should always trade with a clear mind. Cloud mind can mislead your trading decision. Sometimes, I review the Psychological aspects part of an educational course from my broker Eurotrader.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    As for me, the psychological aspect plays a very important role in the results of the trader. With this you need to be as careful and attentive as possible.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    205
    Before you can do real trading, you must gain experience by doing demo trading. The first step in educating beginner traders is demo trading. It is possible to gain basic knowledge by trading demo. Many traders join trading without any knowledge and as a result, their valuable investment is wasted. I used the demo account of Forex4you broker at first to know the basics, still, now I am trading under this broker.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    Psychology has a very strong impact on trading, and as a result, on the results of work. It is really very important for a trader to monitor his perception of the market.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    603
    It is the skill of managing your own emotions and is a part of Forex trading psychology. “The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading.” What he says is absolutely true and is an essential concept in Forex trading psychology.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    734
    It is very important for the trader to always remain calm during work in order to prevent the influence of emotions on the results of work.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    40
    Some people think that psychological aspects should not be taken into account, but over time, we clearly understand during trading that this really has a great influence, and we need to learn how to work with it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    In general, psychological aspects affect any job. Trading is no exception, it is very important to be attentive and control your emotions.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    257
    A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Tpglobalfx as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    The psychological aspects in the trading process play a very important role. I realized that when I first started working with broker Amarkets. In terms of work, this option turned out to be quite interesting, but it was really scary to start.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    734
    Psychology in the process of work also plays a rather large role. Given all the risks of work, you need to be quite careful with this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    The psychological aspects in the trader's work really play a very important role. For a trader, this is necessary to minimize the possibility of losses.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    734
    Psychological aspects play a very important role in the trader's performance. In my opinion, it is very important to be able to properly set yourself up for work.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,326
    Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss. And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading. I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive with their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    As for me, the key task of the trader is to minimize the impact of such factors on work. If this can be done, then the results will be positive.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    25
    Psychological preparation while trading in the forex market is very important, because it will determine how emotionally stable you will be during the trade.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    In terms of psychology, trading is a rather difficult option for work. This requires constant tension and assessment of their actions, and this is far from so simple.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    In terms of psychology, trading is a rather difficult option for work. This requires constant tension and assessment of their actions, and this is far from so simple.
    It is true that when the traders are doing their trades they will have to learn how to deal with the Psychological aspects of Forex trading and it is upon the trader himself to be able to understand them.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    Psychological aspects play a very important role in this industry. It is worth realizing that a lot depends on the mood for work, and the right mood solves a lot.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    205
    Brokers are very important issues in trading. If the broker is not good, it is very difficult to make a profit in trading. The broker protects your investment. Brokers offer many types of benefits. So a good broker is very much needed to develop good skills in trading. Forex4you has made my trading life enjoyable with their blessing opportunities and their support is always active.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    Psychological aspects play a very important role in trading. In general, a mood for work can make a trader both want to work and vice versa.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    110
    Some do not attach importance to the fact that, psychologically, you need to be ready to trade, and this also greatly affects the result, so you need to prepare yourself.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagrinn View Post
    Some do not attach importance to the fact that, psychologically, you need to be ready to trade, and this also greatly affects the result, so you need to prepare yourself.
    If we will make our self ready mentally then it will also become a lot more easier for us to do our trading and earn profits.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    9
    Each trader has his own character, his own temperament, and knowledge of his psychotype will help him choose his own individual trading strategy.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    It is worth understanding that the psychological aspects really should not be underestimated. They usually also play a very important role in achieving results.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6
    Fear of closing a position by stop loss or fear of loss: the usual reason for this is that the trader is afraid of his own failure, and not the loss of a certain, usually small and predetermined amount.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,365
    In fact, the psychological aspect plays a very important role for the trader. It is worth understanding that this is a very important aspect that greatly affects the results of the trader.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    734
    Psychological aspects really play an important role in trading. As for me, this is really important for a trader - to be able to control yourself.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    117
    I couldn't agree more. When learning to trade or invest, you should not only get knowledge about the market and the trading process, you also have to work on yourself, your personal flaws and difficulties. There are so many emotions that can deter a trader from following their plan - but following the plan is essential.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    15
    It is very important to take into account the psychological aspects, because the result of your trading will depend on one, and I realized that the deeper we delve into this issue, the easier we cope with it during trading.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    It is crucial for the trader to be able to control himself in order not to allow these psychological aspects to worsen the results of the work.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    It is crucial for the trader to be able to control himself in order not to allow these psychological aspects to worsen the results of the work.
    When we are doing our trading we have to understand that the result of our trading outcome is in our hands and we need to control it so that we can benefit and make some profits.

  33. #33
    there are really many important aspects in trading, and this is not only psychology, and all of them will affect the correctness of your decisions and further profit

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedarrasan View Post
    there are really many important aspects in trading, and this is not only psychology, and all of them will affect the correctness of your decisions and further profit
    When a trader is doing his trading he should understand that if he would be able to to exercise his control over his trading then he will get more profit and the losses will also come down.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    As for me, the psychological aspects for work play a very important role. At least in experience, I can say that this is really very important.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    As for me, the psychological aspects for work play a very important role. At least in experience, I can say that this is really very important.
    We need to learn and also manage our trading with a regular amount of Profits. This is the reason why i am not a Successful Forex Trader

  37. #37
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    The psychological aspects of the work are no less important than the rest. As for me, it is worth taking this into account during work planning and trying to control yourself.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    The psychological aspects of the work are no less important than the rest. As for me, it is worth taking this into account during work planning and trying to control yourself.
    Trader's psychology is one that must be understood and studied properly to pay attention to traders all the facilities available to the broker, such as the one at FreshForex broker, the 300% deposit bonus is very good so that it is more mastered when entering a trading account and making big profits

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDino View Post
    Trader's psychology is one that must be understood and studied properly to pay attention to traders all the facilities available to the broker, such as the one at FreshForex broker, the 300% deposit bonus is very good so that it is more mastered when entering a trading account and making big profits
    We need to understand this fact that trading bonus is not of any use to us as it is not our own funds. And we should not use any of the trading bonus for doing our trades.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    381
    whoever says what, but psychology as an aspect of work is too important for a trader, after all, this is your approach and results at the end

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedriarekh View Post
    whoever says what, but psychology as an aspect of work is too important for a trader, after all, this is your approach and results at the end
    We will need to control the psychology in doing our trading so that our profits are also good and we are making good income also.

  42. #42
    The most important thing in my view is to be determined, it is too easy to break down new comers, it’s the big reason why we find majority ending up in losses, and if we want to be really good then we need to stick to learning no matter how hard it is. I trade with FreshForex broker; it’s a really superb company with having excellent educational guide plus free demo account access, it is best place to learn for anyone.

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Archer View Post
    The most important thing in my view is to be determined, it is too easy to break down new comers, it’s the big reason why we find majority ending up in losses, and if we want to be really good then we need to stick to learning no matter how hard it is. I trade with FreshForex broker; it’s a really superb company with having excellent educational guide plus free demo account access, it is best place to learn for anyone.
    It will happen to many traders that they will start getting losses in the trading. This is why they have to learn the Trading Skills which will help them in doing their trades.

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    714
    You must need to learn of Forex trading if you want to make good profit and if you want to make a simple trading career easily. There is no chance of trading with any short-cut way. The trading strategy you should choose carefully as per your trading needs. TP Global FX is a commercial broker that is very popular for providing different and effective trainings of Forex learning. I have learned from the webinar class.

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham McKenzie View Post
    You must need to learn of Forex trading if you want to make good profit and if you want to make a simple trading career easily. There is no chance of trading with any short-cut way. The trading strategy you should choose carefully as per your trading needs. TP Global FX is a commercial broker that is very popular for providing different and effective trainings of Forex learning. I have learned from the webinar class.
    We need to learn about the Forex markets with the help of a Good and Reliable Trading Strategy. In this way we will be able to generate a good income also.

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    40
    You really need not a stable psychological state in order to start trading, and every time you prepare for the fact that everything will not be so easy and transparent.

Similar Threads

  1. The Psychological Factors of the Forex Market
    By mortijoon in forum Forex General Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-19-2019, 04:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:28 PM
  3. Currency trading And our Psychological approach
    By sam9630 in forum Forex General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:11 PM
  4. Aspects impacting the Money Rate: Gold
    By sam9630 in forum Forex General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:17 AM
  5. Euro Dragged Down Toward Key Psychological Level
    By News Reporter in forum Forex News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •