Best Change

Read our Advertising Disclaimer


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 75 of 75
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    I believe that it is better to adjust the lot size according to my work experience and skills. It should be understood that the results of the work can very much depend on this.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    40
    The choice of lot directly depends on the size of your deposit and leverage. Before making a choice, you need to draw up a technical analysis, and understand how many points the price can carry away in case of force majeure

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballakelv View Post
    The choice of lot directly depends on the size of your deposit and leverage. Before making a choice, you need to draw up a technical analysis, and understand how many points the price can carry away in case of force majeure
    We should try to to increase our trading account balance by making good profits and also understand that the losses need to be minimum.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    205
    Broker is an important element in forex market. A trader has to choose a broker to trade in a forex market. Earning profit mostly depends on a broker and its rules and regulations and the features of them. I choose Forex4you as my broker. It gives low spreads starts from 0.1 pips. It gives leverage up to 1:1000. It helps me to make difficult decisions trading. I am very pleased with their service and trading system.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,380
    Usually I make this choice depending on the market situation. I love of course the larger size of the lot, but there are not always conditions for such trade.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    744
    Usually, the size of the lot depends very much on the experience of the trader. The beginner needs to be as attentive as possible, and not to choose large lots for work.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,380
    In general, at first I always worked with a small lot size, now with experience I already allow myself to use higher lot sizes.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by banake View Post
    In general, at first I always worked with a small lot size, now with experience I already allow myself to use higher lot sizes.
    When we are starting our trading we must understand that if we will make use of lower trading lot sizes then the risks will remain lower.

  9. #59
    try both options for yourself, because in different conditions, both of them can be working, and just sitting on one option is stupid

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    84
    you must understand that there are other parameters and conditions that can either prevent this, or vice versa, and it all depends on the situation

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedarrasan View Post
    try both options for yourself, because in different conditions, both of them can be working, and just sitting on one option is stupid
    We have to understand that in the business of Forex trading a lot of different systems will work and we need to use the Best system.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,380
    I believe that this choice depends only on the preferences and knowledge of the trader. I believe that in this case, the trader himself understands better what he should work with.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    744
    In general, this is really the choice of a trader. The only thing, I can advise beginners to be careful, and try to choose less dangerous options.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    As for me, it already depends only on how confident the trader is. Only based on this can you draw any conclusions about the work of a trader

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    405
    before asking this, you first try both options for yourself and determine which one is best for you, because everyone works according to different principles

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedriarekh View Post
    before asking this, you first try both options for yourself and determine which one is best for you, because everyone works according to different principles
    Forex trading is a type of business that will require a lot of efforts from the traders so they must understand this and try to do Best Trades.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    I believe that the choice of a lot is a purely trader's business. At least this is the best way to analyze quantities for work - it is more reliable.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by malopis View Post
    I believe that the choice of a lot is a purely trader's business. At least this is the best way to analyze quantities for work - it is more reliable.
    I have been doing my trades in the Forex markets and i can say for sure that this is a business that will help us in earning the profits.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    405
    What options have you already tried? all the same, the comparison is very important, for example, I try both options in working with Amarkets, an excellent platform that allows you to work on all options

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedriarekh View Post
    What options have you already tried? all the same, the comparison is very important, for example, I try both options in working with Amarkets, an excellent platform that allows you to work on all options
    I have been doing my Forex trading with the help of the International and reputed Forex trading broker FXOpen from the last 11 Years

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,473
    It all depends only on the trader. In general, I try to choose small lot sizes, but it still depends on the market situation.

  22. #72
    Since the size of one lot is a rather large amount, and not every trader is able to make such transactions, splitting is used in Forex.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    744
    In general, it all depends on the situation, but I try not to choose especially large lots. As for me, it is much more important to make a profit than to choose a large lot.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by dayzzz View Post
    In general, it all depends on the situation, but I try not to choose especially large lots. As for me, it is much more important to make a profit than to choose a large lot.
    As the business of Forex trading increases we will need to understand that making income is not an easy task for us and we will need to do more Efforts in the right directions.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    405
    trade the way it suits you, and in order to decide on this, you need to try out different options and find out what is better and what is worse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. The X Size Funding - xsizefund.com
    By RecordsHYIP in forum HYIP Section
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. IMF: Kosovo's small size shields it from crisis
    By News Reporter in forum Forex News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 01:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •