tedpalacios is offline MTW Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MTW Points

Lightbulb lucrazonglobal - lucrazonglobal.com

Lucrazon Global – Revenue Sharing Done Right!

What do you get when you combine Online Marketing, Referral Marketing, Merchant Services and Revenue Sharing? You get Lucrazon Global the hottest opportunity in the home business industry!!! Have you ever joined a revenue sharing opportunity only to find out that it wasn’t sustainable, or compliant with US regulations? Well you don’t have to worry about that here! Lucrazon Global is Visa and Mastercard approved! Located in the good old USA!

Lucrazon Global – The Products

Lucrazon Global – The Opportunity

Lucrazon Global has an amazing compensation plan. It doesn’t matter what your preference is, we have got you covered.

Lucrazon Global – The Company

Lucrazon Global is located right here in the United States in Irvine, California. The parent company Lucrazon has been doing business in the Merchant processing industry for over 20 years specializing in servicing Direct Sales, Network Marketing, E-commerce and Retail Businesses of all types.

Lucrazon is a Payment Gateway and Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Level 1, the highest level of compliance available. This allows them the ability to offer the lowest merchant rates in the industry.

Lucrazon Global is out to change the industry of Network Marketing and Direct Selling by allowing you to Build your business network with professional ecommerce business owners, and not just affiliates. What this means is that every single person in your business network will be a true stand alone real e-commerce business. This has never been done before. What this does is give you the power and flexibility of a real business but with the support of other business owners that will help you grow and succeed your business.

get started --->> THEODORE PALACIOS

2. # ADS
    Ads Manager Circuit advertisement

tedpalacios is offline MTW Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MTW Points
    Hi Guys,

Here’s the Lucrazon Global Webinar that explains everything you need to know about this opportunity.

US Based...

Real Products...

A Real Business...

No Recruiting Necessary...

No Chasing after your friends...

Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account...

Real True Opportunity for Financial Freedom...

Get positioned today!

By the way, my name is Ted and I will help with any question you may have just PM me.

http://www.lucrazonglobalreview.com
    Last edited by tedpalacios; 02-15-2014 at 07:29 AM.

anosocialnet is online now MTW Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MTW Points
    I think that this IPSP will be an interesting way to chose when dealing with online payment. But I will like to know the rate per transactions so we can compare and contrast it with other payment gate-way, and does they use Card that is generally accepted in every ATM world wide. Because that will be a good feature too.